Ok, so not really. I just decided to steal this off of Michele's blog in a moment of free time :)
Here are my favorite 8s...
8 Favorite TV shows:
1. 24
2. Lost
3. Biggest Loser
4. The Office
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. So you think you can dance
7. Ed (blast from the past but I desperately miss it)
8. Seinfeld
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Grocery Shopping
2. Trip to Costco
3. Laundry
4. Talked to my grandma
5. Went through a lot of Kleenex (I have a cold)
6. Played with my dog
7. Watched Santa Claus is Coming to Town with the boys
8. Decided what cookies to bring to the cookie exchange Friday
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Aqui Mexican Cafe
2. Pastini
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Claim Jumper
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Newport Bay (the floating one)
8. Panera
8 Favorite Movies:
1. Return to Me
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Clueless
5. When Harry Met Sally
6. Sleepless in Seattle
7. Jerry Maguire
8. Finding Nemo
8 Favorite Bands/Singers:
1. Kutless
2. Jeremy Kamp
3. Third Day
4. Nichole Nordeman
5. Bebo Norman
6. Jack Johnson
7. Chris Tomlin
8. Nora Jones
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. A Healthy Baby... preferably a girl
2. Brett to find a job that blesses him tremendously
3. Health Insurance
4. My Uncle to be healed
5. For the next movies in the Twilight series to be much better than the first
6. For us to be able to go somewhere for our 10 year anniversary in March
7. For J&J to have a new little one... in whatever way the Lord chooses.
8. To become an amazing photographer overnight.
8 People I Tag to Play Next:
Whoever would like to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That was fun huh:)
I thought it was kinda hard too:)
Thanks for doing it. It's always fun to learn more about people:)
AWWWWWWWWW....you're a sweet friend for including us in your wish list:) Thanks.
Thanks for the idea- I posted 8 things on my blog too!
I LOVED 'Ed' (and I'm still sobbing over the end of 'Alias' ... and 'Providence' ... ahhh, good times, good times) ... LOVE all the dancing shows too! :-)
Post a Comment