I find it funny that my little "Luke ticker" says my baby is 2 days old today :)
Wow.. I don't remember a thing about labor and delivery and I still have someone inutero kicking me lots and lots!
With both Josh and Matthew I was induced at 41+ weeks. We've all established that my uterus must be equivalent to Club Med. It must offer amazing amenities because no one has ever decided to leave it of their own free will. Rather they are forced out.. red faced and crying.
So next week I will see my doctor on Wednesday. He will assess how best to start the induction process and I'll either go in Wednesday at midnight or Thursday.
I'm feeling totally at peace with everything. I do honestly like the predictability and planned factor of induction. The rest I could live without. All that truly matters is a healthy, happy baby.
Josh will head to the ACCF Kids Camp Monday morning. Crazy to think when he returns he'll most likely have his baby brother to meet for the first time. I'm pretty sure I'll cry when he leaves for his first camp. I am so excited for him and I just know he'll have a blast. It's just hard to believe he's old enough to do things like this now!
We plan to love on Matthew and give him lots of attention while his brother is away. It will be a sweet time to give him our undivided love for his last few days being the youngest in the house.
I will be a new mommy once again, holding my sweet baby within one week. So exciting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hang in there - you're almost there! I totally agree with you - predictability and a controlled environment would have been nice... :o)
You sweet mama......deep breath. God's story for you and your babe AND Matthew's time at camp will be terrific. I love you!
The equivalent of Club Med ... I love it! You are a trooper! Hope you're staying cool. Thinking of you! Can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment