Oh my word Abby! First of all it took me a ridiculous amount of time to get that :) So funny. Isn't it 6 months now? Ha! And Randi and Abby.. the compliments coming from two GORGEOUS mommies.... thank you!!!!
UMMM..yes. With the 3rd child it takes a bit longer to get into the groove! TBH I wasn't totally into it until I was done nursing her- I was so exhausted!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and read our little blog! We are truly grateful for your kind words of encouragement and prayers! May the Lord richly bless you each and every day and may you always rejoice in Him!! Brett, Laura, Joshua, Matthew, Luke and Caleb
4 comments:
Those are so cute!! I love the ones of you and him together. Precious! You are so pretty!
He's really cute Laura and you look fantastic!!! Bet your husband can't wait for Luke's 6 week Birthday! ;)
Oh my word Abby! First of all it took me a ridiculous amount of time to get that :) So funny. Isn't it 6 months now? Ha!
And Randi and Abby.. the compliments coming from two GORGEOUS mommies.... thank you!!!!
UMMM..yes. With the 3rd child it takes a bit longer to get into the groove! TBH I wasn't totally into it until I was done nursing her- I was so exhausted!!
Post a Comment