On Sunday we headed down to watch the Baptism at George Rogers Park. It is one of our favorite spots to hang out and of course provides awesome photo ops.
The weather was so crazy! When we got there we had our sunglasses on and came without jackets.
About 30 minutes later it was freezing cold, raining and then eventually we got pelted with hail!
We didn't capture pictures of the actual baptism because by that point our camera would have been drenched.
It was such a blessing even in the crazy weather to hang out, worship, and watch the few "chosen frozen" demonstrate their commitment to the Lord!
So here are a few of my favorite pictures Brett took with the boys while I was off catching up with Amy Elliott :)
The weather was so crazy! When we got there we had our sunglasses on and came without jackets.
About 30 minutes later it was freezing cold, raining and then eventually we got pelted with hail!
We didn't capture pictures of the actual baptism because by that point our camera would have been drenched.
It was such a blessing even in the crazy weather to hang out, worship, and watch the few "chosen frozen" demonstrate their commitment to the Lord!
So here are a few of my favorite pictures Brett took with the boys while I was off catching up with Amy Elliott :)





4 comments:
Your boys are so CUTE!! I love the pictures. Great job Brett!!
Aw, they look like such good buddies. How sweet!
They are so sweet together - best friends for life, I'm sure. :o)
And great photos, Brett!
I LOVE the picture of the boys hugging with their backs turned- oh. my. goodness. Frame worthy! :)
Post a Comment