Teacher Patty has been the greatest blessing to our family. Josh has really flourished the last two years at Jake's Place and I am so thankful we're not saying goodbye yet. Matthew can't wait to start in September!
Here are a few pictures of the last few wonderful memories of Josh's preschool days.
Teacher Patty tells us that she thinks Joshua's spiritual gifts are peace and kindness.And what she appreciates most about him is his love of learning, especially bible stories.






5 comments:
This is such a sweet post. I love the first day of preschool picture next to his last day photo. He was so little when he started! I'm glad Matthew will get to go to Jake's Place as well. Hope you are feeling better:)
I love the pictures. What a sweet teacher she seems like. How cool to have her speak those things over Josh.
Congratulations Josh, now you're ready for Kindergarten.
Yaaa! Congratulations on your commencement Josh! ;) Welcome to life as a grade-schooler. Now that it's officially summer...let's head to the park k? Love you miss L.
How cute is that!! Congrats! :)
Congrats JOSH!!! What a wonderful boy you have Laura!!!
Post a Comment