Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reunited

Janelle and her family visited this last week from Alaska. It was the first time they have been back to Portland since they left three years ago. It was so much fun to spend time with one of the friends I hold nearest and dearest to my heart.
We got to spend an entire girls day together. We had lunch at Panera, went to Starbucks, did some shopping, went and had our makeup done at Origins and then went out for a little early birthday celebration with some of my favorite girls. It was a blast!!
Our kiddos had so much fun together! CJ and Josh were best buddies when they were 2 so it was so sweet to see them pick up where they left off. Adrian and Megan are so super cute too!
We sure are going to miss you Janelle, Derek, CJ, Adrian and Megan!!! We love you so much and are so blessed to call you friends.








2 comments:

AshlandFive said...

Ok, you all look sooo cute! Having fun w/o me is wrong!!! Anyway, I am so glad you had a wonderful time getting to know how much you are loved. I am back now, and can't wait to see ya! I still owe you a b'day day celebration. p.s...You seriously are a life saver for what you did for us while I was gone. Thank you, thank you, thank you, my friend.

The Alley Family said...

I LOVE the pictures, they are so cute of CJ and Josh. Thanks so much, we loved seeing you guys.