Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh Baby!!!

This morning we found out in July our family of 4 will be a family of 5!! We of course are super excited about this baby! We are trusting the Lord on the timing of all of this considering Brett lost his job a week ago Friday. We know the Lord is in control and has something awesome in store for us.
The boys are both so excited to become big brothers. They are both hoping for a sister :)

10 comments:

Strauss House said...

Wow, congratulations you guys!!!!

Eischens said...

Yeah!! Congrats!!

Eischens said...

Yeah!! Congrats!!

Sally said...

Wow Laura! I only make boys but maybe you can prove to me that this trend can be broken. :) So very happy for you!

Abby said...

Hi Laura-
I don't know if you remember me but I knew you at Athey years ago. Anyway congratulations!! We have 3 girls and 3 is great most days! Also I have been reading your blog for awhile and I like it. Abby
And I am reading the Twilight series right now too!

Laura said...

Hi Abby!

Of course I remember you! We were pregnant with our first kiddos at the same time! I think we had the same childbirth instructor too.
I've been reading your blog secretly for quite awhile now! You are such a great writer and I love reading about your day to day lives! Good, now I am adding you to my favorites :) Keep in touch!

Abby said...

Ohh- I will add you to mine too! Glad to get in touch and thanks!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO ... congratulations! We are so happy for you!!

Kristal said...

I got your email girl and never responded..I am sorry!! I am sooo excited for you guys!! you are in my prayers.I know that the Lord has some BIG blessings in store for you!! :)

Rachelle said...

Congrats!