Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun in the sun!!!

I am a total blog slacker lately, I know!!! I find Facebook so much quicker these days. Anyway, just in case anyone still checks this, I thought I'd give you something new to look at :)
We have been LOVING this gorgeous Spring weather in Portland! Nothing like some sunshine to boost your mood! We went to Lincoln City yesterday with the boys to soak up some sun. The actual beach was cold and windy so we quickly ended our beach venture and headed inland. We went to Regatta Grounds at Devil's Lake instead. It was MUCH warmer and no wind. They have a great little beach area and an awesome playground. The boys had a blast in the water, building sandcastles, and exploring Sandcastle park!
Here are some pretty cute pics we captured...












1 comment:

BETHANY said...

Looks like a great day!