When I set out and started our family blog, it was a very Lord-led decision. I was in a place where I was going to take a huge risk and publicly talk about what the Lord was doing in my life. That was two years ago. If you go back to my original posts when this first started you can see/read that real movement was happening in my life spiritually. Then it began to take a turn and become about what our kids are up to and cute pictures.
I never knew why really. I think it started because one particular person approached me in a restaurant who I didn't really know very well and told me she appreciated and loved reading my blog because it wasn't just cute pictures and stats... It was so real. I walked out and became SO self conscious about what I was writing that I just stopped that day. The enemy used the doubt and it worked. He shut me down... because I let him.
Well the Lord is moving once again and one of the things He created me to be is a writer. This little blog is my outlet to share what He's doing. And He wants my blog to get back to that. So it will. I know you all LOVE my food blog and that's all fine and dandy. I do love food :) But I love the LORD more. That's what I will be writing about. I know there may be times when one person reads it and I know there will be times potentially where hundreds could. Please be praying that I can put off doubt and fear and speak with boldness what the Lord is speaking to me. I ask for your prayers and appreciate your comments. It's okay to be lurker but I want this to be a give and take. We are created to be the body of Christ and I need all of you believers out there. Sometimes it may be video.. music... scripture... whatever it is it will be real and I will be honest. That's really who I am and all I know how to be. Thank you dear friends! Here is where I am at today... Please remember the Lord is SO GOOD. Always. Period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hear ya girl. I am feeling a need for returning to my spiritual roots again. It is amazing how we can wander just a taaaad bit off what the Lord has called us to do and not even realize it. I will be praying for you. And would love any and all pray in return!
Post a Comment