Sunday, August 8, 2010

Luke turns 1

On August 4th our sweet Luke celebrated his first birthday! His party was Saturday and I have to say it was one of the most fun of all the parties I have put together. I chose an under the sea theme to celebrate our first kiddo blessed with a summer birthday! Of course summer means being outside, having picnics and lots of water fun!! We had some great friends over to celebrate and everyone had a fun time.

The Birthday Boy!

The Birthday Banner I made! I LOVED this. So amazing to see Luke's growth and development over the last 12 months! And very fun for the guests to look at.

Party Decor and the spread. I made star fish sandwiches, ham and cheese sliders, sea shell pasta salad, fruit kabobs with sea foam dip, ocean punch and also served wavy lays, goldfish and sea animal crackers to play up the theme.

A View of the deck showing the fun paper lanterns

The Kids' Table


Sweet Babies Charlotte, Luke, Colton and Shayne.

The Big Kids: Cade, Isaac, Jaden, Josh, Matthew, Chloe and Savannah

The Baby/Daddy Club


The stunningly beautiful Jillian and Mindy. And sweet Anya checking out Luke :)


Sea Creature Cookie and Beach Pail Favors. These cookies were a lot of work but I love how they turned out!


The amazing cake and cupcakes made by my wonderful, beautiful, talented friend Summer! Oh my goodness were they adorable and quite delicious too.


Luke's first experience with cake and frosting. He wasn't sure what to think. Just wait buddy! Welcome to the world of all that is delicious!

Opening Gifts

Slip N' Slide Fun!

No comments: