I think it would be fun to compare movie tastes and get some good recommendations from others on good flicks. So, what are your top five favorite films?
Here are mine:
1. Return To Me
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. More of a grouping - the Meg Ryan movies...You've Got Mail, Sleepless In Seattle,etc.
5. The Lord of the Rings (not so sure this rounds out my top five... I just can't think of anything else right now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I can't think of a single favorite. Or even five. It depends on my mood. Here are some ....
Spitfire Grill
Return to Me
White Christmas
Newsies
Beaches
My Life
Remember the Titans
Singing in the Rain
Sound of Music
To Kill a Mockingbird
Steel Magnolias
Parent Trap (the old one)
Walk the Line
The Count of Monte Cristo
You've Got Mail
Pride ad Prejudice
Anne of Green Gabels
Gone With the Wind
O' Brother Where Art Thou
I also like musicals
John's fav is Braveheart (such a guy)
Pride and Prejudice (the new one)
Roman Holiday
The Incredibles
Sound of Music
Sense and Sensibility
Emperor's New Groove
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
My Fair Lady
Nacho Libre
Kind of a random grouping, huh?
Bethany: I loved Remember the Titans and when I want to cry buckets I watch Beaches and Steel Magnolias.
Who doesn't love Sound of Music?!
The boys and I love to watch Mary Poppins these days.
Jillian: I love Pride and Prejudice too. I agree with Mindy that the newer version is great. Especially when you don't have hours to spare.
And I am certain Brett would put Braveheart in his top three so John is in good company.
Mindy: You've got some pretty diverse taste! I love it!!
Oh yeah - Ian can quote Braveheart like I can quote P&P. Boys!
My favorites:
Center Stage
Return to Me
Save the Last Dance
White Christmas
Anne of Avonlea/Green Gables
I know there are more, but that's all I can think of right now:)
Blackhawk Down
She's Having a Baby (cheesy, I know)
Napoleon Dynamite
Enchanted
Pearl Harbor
I love all movies but here is a narrowed list...
Last of the Mohicans
You've Got Mail
Big Fish
Pride and Prejudice-I actually like the old one better
Wild Hearts can't be Broken
Hoosiers
Animated: Toy Story, Ice Age, etc.
Like Water for Chocolate
Ameile
The Green Mile
Post a Comment