So here is her Mom's Overture.... Everything a mom would say to her child in a 24 hour period sung to William Tell Overture.... done in just 2 minutes and 55 seconds :)
Monday, March 24, 2008
Mom's Overture
I am sure most mommies have seen this but if not, you need to. And if you need to laugh right now, watch it again. I got to see Anita Renfroe perform this live at the Women Of Faith Conference this last fall. She is hysterical!
So here is her Mom's Overture.... Everything a mom would say to her child in a 24 hour period sung to William Tell Overture.... done in just 2 minutes and 55 seconds :)
So here is her Mom's Overture.... Everything a mom would say to her child in a 24 hour period sung to William Tell Overture.... done in just 2 minutes and 55 seconds :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is one of Dacia Grace's favorite things to watch......it is hilarious to see her "sing" this song to me.......it cracks me up....the original and Dacia Grace's version.
I've seen that before. It's pretty funny!
Post a Comment