Matthew has a double ear infection :(
I had to wheel him in the doctor's office in a stroller and he slept through the entire exam. His poor little body is super wiped out. So now he's had his first dose of antibiotics and the doctor expects his fever to go down and his energy to go up in the next day or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sorry Laura! Just read your comment to me. I guess our kids are in similar boats. Praying for a quick recovery for him. Glad you have found out what is going on though. I had a good time last night, thanks for hanging and chatting:)
Man! Well, I am glad you got the antibiotics going. Carmel has an ear infection too. But, she's halfway through her antibiotics, thankfully. I will be praying that you are all well soon! Sorry it's been such a tough sickness season! Hope to hear you in much better spirits soon.
aw, poor baby! Hope everything clears up by this weekend!
Post a Comment