Once again, the source of almost all of my humor hook ups of late, Jessica (and apparently Mindy or Sara maybe?) found something HILARIOUS.
I didn't catch it on either of their blogs so I'll post it here. Go to Jessica's blog to catch the "Cletus take the Reel" (Jesus Take the Wheel) spoof. SO funny!
Here's "A Homeschool Family" by Tim Hawkins .......
I didn't catch it on either of their blogs so I'll post it here. Go to Jessica's blog to catch the "Cletus take the Reel" (Jesus Take the Wheel) spoof. SO funny!
Here's "A Homeschool Family" by Tim Hawkins .......

3 comments:
So, you wanna mess with the homeschoolers, huh? Actually, we're inter-educational around here. It's sorta like being inter-racial, but has more to do with the combination of homeschooling our kids while having public school put food on the table and less with have blonde-haired and blue-eyed "black" kids. :) Funny clip, as are his other ones.
You know I would NEVER mess with any homeschooler... especially you Bethany! You may be littler than me but I know you could TOTALLY take me down :)
Isn't Tim Hawkins a riot! I love the kids rock one and the one on Jessica's blog "Cletus take the Reel" LOL! It's so refreshing to fins a comedian that is Christian with all the junk that they usually throw in. Great to meet you the other day Laura!!
Post a Comment